i love how men mock women for being overemotional and then lose their sh!t over a team losing an over-glorified game of fetch
i have found my purpose in life and it is spreading this message
I’ve come to the realization that there are people in my life that just need to be cut out. I don’t have the time or energy to waste on people who make me feel more worked up than I already am. Adios bitches.
oh my god my mom came home and from the kitchen she just started yelling like using my middle name and everything
so I come out of my room and I’m like “dang woman what the frick”
and she holds up this box and is like “WHY IS THERE AN EMPTY CONDOM BOX ON THE TABLE”
and I’m like
those are guitar strings
I HAVE FOUND MY NEW ALL-TIME FAVORITE POST
having cute friend crushes turn into actual crushes
yall are really fucking shit up for me
i thought this was gonna be a prolife post but it was literally just the cycle of chicken incubation
That got pretty horrifying
after the third picture it wasn’t even cute anymore it was just creepy
BOOBS ARE LITERALLY LUMPS WITH SMALLER LUMPS ON TOP WHAT IS SO SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE ABOUT A LUMP!!!!
What is sexually attractive about any human body part really? Penises are just tubes with lumps connected to them. Asses are also just lumps. Your face is just a collection of different types of lumps and there’s a hole on it. Everything is just a lump. I can’t get off to this. Now, a rhombus, that’s something I could fuck the shit out of.
- (I am working the register over Christmas.)
- Me: “Find everything today?”
- Customer: “Yup.”
- (Note: she is silent through the transaction, which includes a gift card.)
- Me: “How much would you like on this?”
- Customer: “Oh, sorry. Can I have $150?”
- Me: “No problem.”
- Customer: *after paying* “Can you do me a favor?” *she hands me the gift card* “The next customer you see that you think could use this, could you give it to them?”
- Me: *stunned* “…Of course!”
- (After a minute another customer comes up, a visibly upset young woman.)
- Me: “Hi! How are you?”
- Customer #2: “I’m okay, thanks.”
- (Clearly she is not ok, but she is trying very hard to be pleasant. She is getting very basic items: milk, bread, eggs, etc. Nothing very festive.)
- Me: “So your total comes out to $0.00.”
- Customer: “What?”
- Me: “The person before you gave me a $150 gift card to use for the next person I thought could use it. You look like you’re having a rough day, so here are your groceries, and there’s about $130 left on this card.”
- (The customer just started crying. Once she could, she thanked me about 100 times. Made my whole Christmas season.)
I’m almost done with EMT school, and I can verify this 100%. We don’t give a shit what you’ve taken or how illegal it may be. We want to know what and how much so we can save your ass. Unless its directly related to a crime scene in some way, we don’t tell.
It makes me enraged and also deeply saddened that the police state has become so entwined with every aspect of our lives that people are afraid to tell the truth to people trying to render them with emergency care. We’ve broken ourselves.
Boost because everyone should know!!!
I NEED TO HAVE SEX RIGHT NOW LIKE RIGHT NOW WHY IS NOBODY HAVING SEX WITH ME
*hands u a bible*
MY URL IS LITERALLY CUTEJEWISHGIRL TRY AGAIN
*hands u a dreidel*
who you are in high school is not who you will be in college and who you are in college is not who you will be when you are 30.
when you accept that you are malleable and ever-changing, you will be less resistant to new ways of thinking and being and you will grow into the beautiful person you are meant to become.
resist the urge to remain stagnant. there are always things to learn about the world and yourself. let yourself learn them.
so I learned an interesting fact about my roommate the other day I thought I would share, in which he has a really terrible fear of…